Subject: [Leica] LUG yearbook: how to digitize my print: help
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 15:36:27 2006

In a message dated 12/15/2006 4:48:36 P.M. Central Standard Time,
firkin@ncable.net.au writes:

If I think my "best" work for this year came out of the darkroom,  and
wanted to get a good file to send in from a print, how would you  do
it? Use a flat bed: (I have a 3200 Epson, but its limited in  its
size, Use my DMR/R9 100 APO macro, or do I have to scan a neg,  in
which case my 6 x 6 files are limited to the Epson flatbed as I  don't
have a dedicated or high end medium format  scanner.

Photograph the print with a digital camera......send that file.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana