Subject: [Leica] A newbie here..
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 11:54:13 2006

In a message dated 12/14/2006 1:28:46 P.M. Central Standard Time,
alex@zabrovsky.com writes:

What  strategy
would you suggest in such kind of work ?
I'm pretty familiar  with what can happen in the ring, but have never
shoot myself such kind of  action...

I'm not Ted, but I shot a lot of boxing for TV Sports.

Pay attention to the fans.  They'll give you cues as to when the  action
about to get hot.

If you are at ringside, watch the fighters' eyes.   After you  have shot a
few matches, you'll understand the rhythms of a bout, especially if  you
pick a
couple fighters, and follow their matches.

  Detach yourself from the fight, so you don't get caught up in  it.  Don't
bet on matches you are photographing.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com