Subject: [Leica] FS: Bronica Zenzanon 300mm f/4.5
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Thu Dec 14 10:08:47 2006

I have made a decision to part with one of my favorite lenses, a Zenzanon
300mm f/4.5 for the Bronica S2 through ECTL-II series of medium format
cameras.  Optics are very clear with no fog, haze or separation.  Very
little dust inside the lens towards the front element.  There is cosmetic
wear on the barrel and brassing on the tripod-collar knob.

I'm am asking $350 for this lens.  Photos are available of the lens, e-mail
me off list.  Thank you.

Respectfully,

Philip Forrest