Subject: [Leica] My Epson Stylus Pro 3800 has arrived from Utah
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Dec 13 17:55:53 2006

Yes!
Today is my wife's birthday, so I fear that I will need to give priority to
taking her out to dinner instead of setting up the printer. But I'm already
smiling because the box has a little door that says "open here for unpacking
instructions". How many times have I opened a box and removed its contents
and found the manual and started to read and seen "Warning! Open this box
only during a full moon, and only while it is upside down".

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] My Epson Stylus Pro 3800 has arrived from Utah)