Subject: [Leica] Any Interest in a 2006 LUG Yearbook, or The Miracle ofMicropublishing
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed Dec 13 06:06:14 2006

No Reason why there can't be two books.  FOM could be produced using the
same (or similar) software.

However, the LUG 2006 yearbook project is far more simple.
No judging. Limit two submissions.
Easy standards (see below).
Dec 31 deadline for submissions, OFFLINE to jshul@comcast.net
If I have thirty LUGgers submit by then (from a total of more than 1000,
that means 3% or less of the total) I'll put the book together and make it
available for purchase at cost.

So far SIX have responded by sending images.
Twenty-four to go before we hit paydirt.
Besides, I prefer to think of the LUG as the dysfunctional family of man.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr,PA