Subject: [Leica] Re: New PC
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue Dec 12 15:23:04 2006

Thanks a bunch Larry, I hadn't even considered a MAC, but
sounds like maybe I should...I think Leo sent over a link where
you can get them refurbished.  Incidentally, I get Bluetooth, but
what the hell is Wi-Fi 802.11g??  Thanks again for the help!

Montie

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Re: New PC)