Subject: [Leica] IMG: my new rangefinder AND Rolleiflex
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Dec 12 00:07:04 2006

Steve Unsworth wrote:

> Perhaps MF is catching. I bought a Rolleiflex last week! Only one roll
> processed so far, but I'll try and post something before the end of the
> year.

Be careful Steve. They can be fairly addictive. There are many. Some say
this one is the best, others say that one is. I my experience, it makes
very, very little difference, be it a Rolleicord (good bang for the
money) or Rolleiflex.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] IMG: my new rangefinder AND Rolleiflex)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] IMG: my new rangefinder AND Rolleiflex)