Subject: [Leica] OT: Christmas Shopping
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon Dec 11 13:33:36 2006

Tina,

You just have to get into the Christmas spirit.

I did last week--passed a church in rural Chester County that featured a
drive-thru nativity scene. I kid you not.

Don't know if you can super-size the myrrh.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Who tried to do a full Xmas for his then-new husband eight years ago,
complete with tree, Ken Griffin holiday organ music, blinking lights, and
mistletoe (it was necessary to call in the decorating reserves.)  Since then
we've kept it to one dollar-store plug-in tabletop tree.