Subject: [Leica] OT - Pulitzer price winner of 1979 revealed
From: larry.k at rcn.com (larry.k@rcn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 09:55:46 2006

>More power to him...maybe he felt that 4 billion
>of his Homo Sapien cousins crowding this little rock
>we're on was just one too many!

  Hey, you're the one who was saying that he wanted to hang with the
animals! I was only pointing out that that might not be a good idea. We can
certainly outbreed the chimp even with their profligate ways.

  The chimps don't stand a chance. We've got tanks, guns, bombs,
communication systems, aircraft, etc. What do the chimps have? Nothing! We
split from the chimps a long time ago on the evolutionary tree, there is no
point in rejoining them. All of this explains why we have Leicas, and the
chimps don't have any cameras!

 Larry

>>"The chimp wounded the man horribly, actually trying to remove the guy's
testicles"<<

Montie

>   Ah yes, other animals, the sweet gentle creatures of nature.
>
>   I'm reminded of the guy who kept a chimp as a pet. The chimp wounded the
man horribly, actually trying to remove the guy's testicles, not out of
meanness, just to keep the guy from mating with the chimp's female friends.

>   A whole new definition of the word "chimping".
>
>   I'll stick to highly evolved human animals, at least those highly
evolved human animals who exhibit the most intelligent capabilities of their
species.

Replies: Reply from montoid at earthlink.net (Montie) ([Leica] OT - Pulitzer price winner of 1979 revealed)