Subject: [Leica] RE: IMG: More of The Mikado
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Dec 10 17:51:45 2006

Aargh, sent this with the generic Digest subject, trying again. . .
-----

Interesting that Mikado 4 was a dressing room shot.   It could just as
easily been the pose at the end of one of the love duets.  And the tonality
is (forgive the pun) Yum-Yum, even if she played Peep-Bo.   Alfonsina
Molinari--what a great name for a singer.  What do her friends call her?

I also loved the incongruity of Katisha reading "Town and Country."  Great
job all around.

--Peter