Subject: [Leica] American Landscape
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 10 15:20:31 2006

Sonny showed:

> The  series, thus  far:
> > http://www.sonc.com/american_landscape_12.htm<<<

Hi Sonny,
A fine collection. :-) My favourite is the flag reflected in the water as
it's a beauty because it reflects the complete flag.! And I believe you
posted it before as I re-call.

The saddest? Folding the flag. By the same token due to the angle you've
created a very powerful photograph as we rarely ever see any angles such as
this.

This is a great series to keep working on given the cross section of
locations you've collected for no other reason, it demands you never leave
home without it.... your camera!

ted