Subject: [Leica] Epson 3800?
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Dec 9 18:47:39 2006

Brian:

At some point, it's time to cut bait.  You're very patient and
understanding.  I can't believe you'd still be giving business to a store
that treats you like that.  Sounds to me like they believe they have more
important customers than you.  So go someplace that treats you like you
deserve to be treated.

My "local" camera store is B&H.  Some months, I think I'd be better off just
to have my paycheck automatically deposited into B&H's account.  :)

The local camera stores here are merely more expensive versions of Walmart.
Wish it weren't so.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/