Subject: [Leica] Re: Mayo
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat Dec 9 17:09:15 2006

On Dec 9, 2006, at 5:03 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote:

Phillipe,

The blender is necessary to chop up the garlic cloves and turn them
into a paste. Otherwise you get little lumps in the aioli. Once you
do that, though, you can whisk by hand as you add the add the oil and
lemon juice. I've tried it both ways. Both are good but the blender
is so convenient - -
But the though of eating the aioli on a baguette with a glass of
Barolo makes my mouth water.

Just one caution. Your significant other has to like the taste and
smell or garlic otherwise you will sleep alone for several days.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Re: Mayo)