Subject: [Leica] Re: High ISOs Comparison
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat Dec 9 10:10:10 2006

> Walt I had 2 Nikkormats over the years and loved both.  However they are
> no longer supported by Nikon or any other repair facility I have been able
> to find, so when they fail they are good only as paper weights.  My F3
> sits and collects dust, well it really sits in a spare camera bag upstairs
> unused.
>
> gene
Hi Gene

My two Nikon F -plain prism and Photomic-, two F2 PhotomicA and S, F3,
F4 and F5 do work flawlessly. I *hope* they will become paperweight as
later as possible.

Regards.

Felix

PS: BTW I, regularly, get out with some of them -or some of  the other
stuff just for keeping them alive.

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Re: High ISOs Comparison)