Subject: [Leica] OT (or not): Jobo
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Sat Dec 9 09:32:08 2006

Having had too much of other's processing mistakes I'm willing to make
some of my own.  I've been considering a second-hand Jobo of some sort
and it looks like the ATL-1000 or ATL-1500 would do the trick.  Can
anyone tell me what the differences between these are?  Do I need to
alter the house plumbing at all?  Am I crazy to be considering this
when the 800-lb gorilla of digital capture already has a foothold in my
house?

Oh yeah, I'd be doing E6, C41 and B&W film in the thing.  No prints.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] OT (or not): Jobo)