Subject: [Leica] portrait of the artists mother....
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sat Dec 9 08:53:48 2006

since we don't share the same last name, nobody asks me if i'm related to
the color field painter who looks exactly like me, which is just as well, i
wouldn't want some embarrassing question popping up to her in an Art Matters
interview about her insane son and his questionable photographic subjects --
but anyway, i was back at the family estate this weekend and took a portrait
of my mother.

when was the last time you took a portrait of your mother. ya slackers.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2006/50/1.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2006/50/2.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2006/50/3.jpg

Thank the person who gave you your first camera,

kc

leica iiia, fuji velvia pulled to 6 asa, custom SoftFire softbox with 250
daylight balanced birthday candles, sumicron at f5.6

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] portrait of the artists mother....)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:portrait of the artists mother....)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] portrait of the artists mother....)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] portrait of the artists mother....)