Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikkormat Repair
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat Dec 9 01:25:49 2006

Gene...I bought two CLA'd 9.5 condition Nikkormats FTNs from John
Titterington about a year and a half ago (I sold my F2 bodies years ago but
kept a few of the stallwart Nikkor lenses - 35/1.4 -  28/2 - 24/2.8 -
105/2.5 and 85/1.8...I believe John to be one of the best old Nikon
repairman still in business...let me know if you need a phone number and
I'll dig it out for you...he's excellent and extremely reasonable...sells
alot of personally CLA'd cameras on gleeBay.

Montie

>>Walt I had 2 Nikkormats over the years and loved both.  However they are
no longer supported by Nikon or any other repair facility I have been able
to find, so when they fail they are good only as paper weights.  My F3 sits
and collects dust, well it really sits in a spare camera bag upstairs
unused.

gene

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] OT: Nikkormat Repair)