Subject: [Leica] speaking of material, equipment and chimping
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Dec 8 12:35:35 2006

Nice photo.

I've recently caught the Linhof 4x5 Technika bug, and have a 150 Xenotar.

I fully understand the desire to go to larger negative - it makes 35mm look
like toys.

And guess what else?

With Linhof, you can get fully caught up with equipment lust for finely
crafted German metal and optics, not that you couldn't do that with Leica
Linhof must have been right up there with Leitz for creating gadgets and
accessories for the cameras!

....Vick