Subject: [Leica] IMG PAWeek 48
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Dec 7 15:53:11 2006

Thank you all for taking the time to look and comment. Truly
appreciated.

On Dec 7, 2006, at 4:25 PM, Philippe Orlent wrote:
> Ah, the ice is back! Lovely.

Indeed. While I love the solid water for it's infinite possibilities.
As the years go on I dislike the sub zero wind chills more and more.

> Loved the bench and the snowy dog, too.

Frost, on the other hand, doesn't seem to mind the temperatures.

> And honestly, I couldn't tell the difference. I even thought the
> ice was analog.

Good. It shouldn't make a damn bit of difference IMHO.

On Dec 7, 2006, at 3:34 PM, Christopher Williams wrote:
> #10, #13 are my favs. One's with the jpg ending, not that I was
> looking.

I favor your picks a bit as well. However I'm slightly happy to
contemplate solid water again.

On Dec 7, 2006, at 4:52 PM, Ric Carter wrote:
> I love the snowy dog (square version).

I prefer the square as well. It's strange how ones opinion can change
over an hour or two; not to mention a year or two.

> I'm also real fond of the sunroof, though I think just a little
> more road would make it even nicer.

I also enjoy the sunroof

> PS I've decided that I'm too busy right now to give a happy damn
> about digital versus film discussions. I'm just enjoying looking at
> and taking pictures;^)

Too true. I'm with you on this one

On Dec 7, 2006, at 4:58 PM, Alastair Firkin wrote:
> Fantastic patterns, lovely contrast, who cares what lens ;-)

In deed - who cares what makes the music - if it makes you feel and
tap your foot.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com