Subject: [Leica] IMG: Belly Dancer, II
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Dec 6 16:43:03 2006

Tina:

>This was my second choice that I ruled out because the grandfather's
>expression in the background seemed distracting.
>
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/71172700

I like this one better.  The woman's face in this one:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/71140820

is just as distracting as grandpa's is in the first.  Plus, the curve of the
dancer's hip in the top one is more flattering.  Appealling.  Something.  :)
The bottom one isn't nearly as graceful looking to me.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/