Subject: [Leica] IMG: Belly Dancer, II
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Dec 5 02:41:56 2006

Tina,

if anything - and it is VERY difficult - I think I prefer this one, because
of
the positioning of the boy's hands adds. You could always crop the
grandfather's
head out, though I don't find it distracting.

Peter Dzwig

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: Belly Dancer, II)