Subject: [Leica] Anthony Gormley - another place
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Dec 3 14:16:03 2006

Steve,

Steve Unsworth wrote:
> I paid a visit to the Anthony Gormley sculpture in Crosby just to the north
> of Liverpool in the UK last weekend. Gormley has created 100 or so life
> sized castings of his body and they are placed over the beach at Crosby.
> There are a few snaps here...
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/sunsworth/gormley/

well shot! I can't make up my mind between them. The colour ones "give the
game
away", the B&W ones have something special about them, though. Glad to hear
that
they are staying in Crosby for a while longer. NY's loss!

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Anthony Gormley - another place)