Subject: [Leica] Alien Skin Exposure
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sat Dec 2 15:12:01 2006

Philippe,

Maybe its just my screen, but the second lacks shadow detail, especially
in the man's black coat.  Also the green from the fluorescent light is
much too strong in that version.

Mike D

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Alien Skin Exposure)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Alien Skin Exposure)