Subject: [Leica] RE: So is the Epson RD1 a dog?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 21:46:34 2006

_ausdlk@gmail.com_ (mailto:ausdlk@gmail.com)  writes:

>...sold it only in prep to buy an M8...
>George  Kase

George, you might regret this  decision...

Dave.

Dave,
I'm not planning to buy an M8. I am not connected to Leica except for a
fondness for my lenses.

But I don't really care how you feel about Leica the company or the  M8.

Your pointless attacks on the company and the camera are boring.

Hint: wow us with picture you take with the lovely RD-1.

Love the one you are with.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com