Subject: [Leica] **********Photovillage Leica Day, December 6, 2006******************
From: rich at photovillage.com (Rich Pinto)
Date: Thu Nov 30 21:45:28 2006

Hi Folks,

Just a quick FS Friday announcement.

One Wed, Dec 6th, we will be offering a 5% discount on all Leica new
products (excluding Photokina 2006 introductions) and some other
great deals that we can not mention here. Leica Representative Jim
Lager will be on hand to demonstrate the M8 amongst other exciting
new Leica products. On hand will be the Clux, Vlux, Dlux and many of
the finest optics made in photography.

We respond to emails quickly and have been Leica dealers for over 10
years now. We thank all LUG members for their continuous support as
we have built our business from a coffee table to something a little
better. As a thank you, any LUG member who buys something on Dec 6th
will also receive a free gift in recognition of your support.

Give a quick ring to hear the deals or let us know what you are
looking for and we will quote you.

Stay well!

bests,
Rich