Subject: [Leica] Gang of Four Less One
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Tue Nov 28 06:23:23 2006

Actually, I believe Jim went to Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara,
which I think has a good reputation. I also remember Fred Ward, Roy
Moss, Roger Beamon(?), and some Canadian guy, um, Ted or something? :-)

Then there are those many of us who post only when we believe we have
something to say.

Will von Dauster
(here since 1995)