Subject: [Leica] OT How many here are retired? How many are happier after retirement than when you were working?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Nov 27 23:13:24 2006

I was search engine-ing myself a week or so and found this.
http://www.iphotocentral.com/search/detail.php/256/Mark+Rabiner/0/FA545/12
"Portland photographer, now retired."

Read all about it.

I got all red in the face when I read that!

And that would be news to the clients I shot yesterday here in my Manhattan
studio.

But having a couple my prints selling at a really very reputable place for
all that cash kind of softened it out.

This has happened before I give a print to someone and it ends up elsewhere
after various transactions. One needs to keep stuff like that in mind. Those
prints take on a life of their own.

Day one for me was November 1 as far as I'm concerned is was -  28 days ago!

Ain't over till the fat lady buys a Juicemaster and looses 50 lbs!

Or an OMEGA 1000!
Or 8003!
Or a Green Star. Or Green Power! Or Solo Star!
Or Samson Ultra!!!

Or Juice Fountain Professional.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY