Subject: [Leica] Visoflex question
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Mon Nov 27 22:50:14 2006

At 11:55 PM 11/27/2006, Mark Rabiner wrote:

 >The 63 though started out as a copy lens of some sort.

Now, if you are suggesting using copy lenses as
taking lenses, you open up a universe.  I have a
4/60 Carl Zeiss Planar for which I had Steve
Grimes make an LTM adapter so that I could use it
as an enlarging lens:  it certainly is the equal
in both B&W and in color to my APO-Rodagons
though I've not yet used it on an Ilfochrome print.

I had never thought of using this as a taking
lens.  I have a bunch of Viso gear and a Bellows
II and a bunch of Leica cameras.  This might be the time to try it out.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Visoflex question)