Subject: [Leica] 50mm rigid Summicron
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Mon Nov 27 20:02:20 2006

At 07:36 PM 11/27/2006, John Collier wrote:
 >OK, now I am confused.
 >
 >Are we talking about the second version Rigid and Dual Range versions?
 >
 >If so, the optical formula is the same.
 >
 >Are we talking about the first version Collapsible and the next
 >version Rigid/DR?
 >
 >If so, the optical formula id different

John

There is one first-version 2/5cm Summicron, which
appeared in a collapsible and rigid edition in
both LTM and M BM and a NF/DR version in M BM only.

The second-version Summicron was rigid only.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Versions of the 5cm/50mm Summicron)