Subject: [Leica] Re: M7, M8, Film, Digital, same lenses
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Nov 27 19:11:05 2006

On 11/27/06 9:50 PM, "Tina Manley" <images@infoave.net> typed:

Walgreens, Walmart, and Target are my clothiers. And Kmart of course.
The dress me.
The autumn line of cotton t-shirts from Wal-Mart give me that cutting edge
look.
My black sport jacket which kind of looks like a suit jacket from Kmart
makes them think I WANT YOUR JOB! Must check out navy. Which in a more
friendly way spells out I WANT SOMEONE ELSE'S JOB! NOT YOURS!

No kid from the Fashion Institute stands a chance against this stiff
competition. These suppliers are off of every highway exit I took for 5000
miles.
Except one thing.
There are none in Manhattan. Just these teensy weensy little shops.

So I'll have to go to New Jersey to get my film developed while I get a new
wardrobe.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N