Subject: [Leica] Visoflex question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Nov 27 17:00:40 2006

On 11/27/06 7:40 PM, "Leonard Taupier" <len-1@comcast.net> typed:

> OK, The slow-release (black dot) seems to work consistently, even
> with the screw set non-critically. The question first came up for use
> with the M8. My quess the meter lag may be the same as the M7.
>
> Now to try it with film.
> Len

The main thing and I was thinking about this today before I even saw your
post is no matter what you do you've got that digital instead feedback so
you can keep going into your are getting it. Or got it.
Otherwise macro is a crapshot you don't get half the shots you think you are
going to.
I was looking at a 65 Elmar on the B&H sight today 500 bucks and it looked
like someone dripped epoxy glue all down the back of it.
Will make a cool way to shoot an 85mm people shooter all the way to
infinity!
And back!
Which is a long trip
Even if your initials are Albert Einstein!

(you need to change @ 42nd street.)

Elmar Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N