Subject: [Leica] Re: I may buy another film camera...
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sat Nov 25 13:28:58 2006

About time you get the RF645 bug! I think we have around 4 or 5 Bronica
users in New Orleans. Shame the RF645 is now no mo but oh well.

Yes, there are 3 lenses. Actually 4 if you count the early 135mm. The 100mm
is now going for double it's original price of $500. If you have an older
RF645 with the 135 framelines, you'll have to find someone to change it to
the 100mm frameline. I have one body that has the 135 and one with the 100mm
frameline. Yet I have neither the 135mm or 100mm lens, go figure.

The RF645 is not much larger than a Leica, can use 120 or 220 film, has full
Program Mode, Aperture Priority, Manual Mode, Over/under -3 - +3 EV,
self-timer, exposure lock, panel inside showing all readouts, TTL flash with
the Bronica RF flash. The Program mode works pretty damn well, I have to
admit as I rarely use any camera in "P".

Chris