Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46 -- mornings in the Netherlands
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Nov 25 08:54:15 2006

Love riding along with you on your commutes. The sunrise is a
wonderful composition. "Just waiting" seems to call for the focus to
be on the handout exchange rather than the young woman. The camels
certainly are unexpected. The street signs are hilarious.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com