Subject: [Leica] my mouse doesn't work
From: ericm at (Eric)
Date: Sat Nov 25 05:46:32 2006

Did something happen to these?  I had looked at them briefly, but didn't
have time to respond at the time.  So I marked this as a message I'd come
back to later.  Now, they seem to be gone.

I really liked at least one of them.  :)

Replies: Reply from nathan at (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] my mouse doesn't work)