Subject: [Leica] M8, a tale of woe..
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Nov 25 04:25:29 2006

David said he did not like the M8...

>> I'm just so pissed off and disappointed with Leica that some times
>> maybe I'm
>> just a tad bit loco... :)
>>
>> Right now I just need to vent from time to time -- eventually I'll
>> defuse and get on with my (film and R-D1) life.
>>
>> Dave.

hi David, some superb photographers (their work is very well known
here and long time M shooters they are)...have been more than
favorable about the M8. More, they have been explicit and detailed
about their M8 experience...

You, and your work, were not so well known here...  that is until you
surfaced to tell us your tale of woe. Your M8 experience was not what
you expected...

You have been compelled to advise and influence us...to warn us that
this is not the camera it should have been.

Is that about it?

Steve

Message from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] M8: "I think it's going to be all right" -- NOT!)