Subject: [Leica] R M8: "I think it's going to be all right" -- NOT!
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Fri Nov 24 16:07:04 2006

> And this lack of real world input resulted in a camera that some will never
> buy -- at any price -- no matter how technical perfect it may be (or
> become)
> because it is nowhere near a worthy or useful successor to the film M
> cameras..
I understand, some means *you*; OK. but having both M7 and M8 in my
hands I cannot see where is the *big* difference unless one is film and
another is digital. Some, not much, more sound noise and motor winding
-BTW my R8 has got one- Everybody says ...Ah, *another* Leica. Felix!
And I have already -Canon 5D and 1Ds - some practice in PS. What exactly
did you wish David?

Regards.

Felix