Subject: [Leica] M8 & Infrared Photograph
From: jim.christie at sbcglobal.net (Jim Christie)
Date: Fri Nov 24 11:34:21 2006

I've been trying to follow and understand the problem issues with the new M8
and I have the following question. Does the IR problem mean that the M8 is
more sensitive to IR light and, therefore, if you shoot for Infrared
photographs without the proposed filter and use a normal IR filter instead,
will one get more Infrared light and possibly better IR photos?

Jim Christie

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] M8 & Infrared //Erwin Puts article on the subject)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] M8 & Infrared Photograph)