Subject: [Leica] Re:LHSA incompetence and some praises :)
From: summicron at jam.rr.com (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Thu Nov 23 07:17:14 2006

Chris,

You're correct and I do seem to remember you  having to leave for a
wedding midway through the Quarter tour - too bad.

Leicas do have that nonconformist vibe to them.  Maybe that is what got
me into them in the first place.  Who knows?  I hope that the used
market does open some doors to students and others who are interested.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving (if it applies)!

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.

Message from summicron at jam.rr.com (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] LHSA incompetence)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:LHSA incompetence and some praises :))