Subject: [Leica] Psion - was "The worst insult..."
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Thu Nov 23 05:19:14 2006

Hi Frank,

I never used a Psion but have had about every generation of Palm since
the original Palm Pilot.  This has culminated with my current Treo 650,
which is the Swiss Army Knife of PDA's, IMHO.  I am dreading the
inevitable day when the Palm operating system is finally choked out of
existence and I am forced to use the MS PDA operating system.  In my
experience, MS PDA software is overbuilt and needlessly complex for
people like me, who prefer the elegant simplicity and intuitiveness of
mechanical cameras, watches, etc.

Regards,

Rob McClure

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Psion - was "The worst insult...")