Subject: [Leica] LHSA incompetence
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Nov 22 13:07:52 2006

At 11:33 AM -0800 11/22/06, Brian Reid wrote:
>I've now been a member of the LHSA for about 2 years, and just got
>in the postal mail the paperwork asking me to renew for 2007, which
>I intend to do.
>
>As with all other paper from LHSA, it offers to let me renew online
>through the LHSA website, but that website demands a user ID and
>password, which I have never been able to obtain.
>
>They don't have a telephone number listed, just a post office box,
>and have never responded to any of the several notes I've sent to
>that post office box.
>
>Does anybody here on the LUG know what I can do or who I can dump a
>bucket of mud upon in order to get them, after 2 years, to tell me
>my ID and password?
>
>Or maybe their quill and scroll was stolen and they can't reply.
>
>The LUG gives better customer service than this, and it's free.

 From the website:

Phone: 502-895-7272 or toll-free in U.S. (866) 441-5472
Fax: 502-896-0919 or toll-free in U.S. (888)-396-0919
E-mail: lhsa@lhsa.org

I've used the 502 phone a couple of times, and the email address has
also worked to get hold of Madge Brown.

Another email I've used is: lhsa@bellsouth.net

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff