Subject: [Leica] IMG: Help needed with Brussels pics
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Nov 22 11:20:11 2006

Thanks to all of you who have sent me helpful suggestions and those who
voted on the web site. I will digest the inputs, drink some single malt
(and a number of other things, I am going to London for a big company
party tomorrow), and make my selection over the weekend.

You have been most helpful as always.

Cheers,
Nathan

--