Subject: [Leica] OT, Firefox Problem
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Nov 20 18:36:54 2006

Not for us, both Firefox 2.0 for Windows and Mac have been crashing all
days long on our machines (W2K and Tiger respectively). The best thing
though is the "save all tabs in bookmark" thing.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] OT, Firefox Problem)
Message from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OT, Firefox Problem)