Subject: [Leica] New Rail road Album
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 20 14:14:54 2006

Thanks Philippe, understood and I support Daniel's suggestion too.
To misquote WS, I think that these things are more honoured in the breech
than the observance ;-)
OT is probably the classic caveat for this forum, bless its rambling nature.

Now to continue a significant discussion. The percentage of folk posting
images and sharing comments is small. I enjoy their
contributions and try to post my share too. There is also quite a bit of
discussion which is Leica or at least photography related.
Surely that's a valid part of the LUG. If you filter all but IMG subject
lines you will be discarding most of the LUG then? I'm sure
most of us just judiciously delete to personal preference. Heck I have
differing views on many subjects, but the same folk can also
post stuff of great interest and worth. Maybe I'm the odd man out and 90% of
the LUG has got a Hoppy filter in place!

Cheers
Hoppy