Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Mon Nov 20 12:53:10 2006

Alastair Firkin wrote:

> Fantastic scene, wonderful colour, but I do find the drop off in
> image quality to the edges disturbing. This is purely technical I know.

> On 20/11/2006, at 23:08, Tina Manley wrote:
> >
> > A photo made with a camera:
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/image/70501872
> >
> > Comments and criticisms, please.

A good example of how a great photographer's image can be degraded by
equipment used.

With all else equal, better glass = better image result.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market)