Subject: [Leica] Trade: Pentax 43/1.9 for Zeiss ZM 50/1.5 Sonnar
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Nov 20 03:48:45 2006

I know it is not Friday, but I won't be around Turkey day, so hope you will
excuse the intrusion

***
I have a Pentax 43/1.9 LTM in excellent condition (no scratches on body or
lens) including the viewfinder in original box. It matches the Epson R-D1
35mm frame much better than the Leica 35/1.4 ASPH.

Want to trade for a new Zeiss ZM 50/1.5 Sonnar. Straight trade or
negotiable. Thanks.

use richard at imagecraft.com)