Subject: [Leica] M8 ad nauseum
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 19 21:42:10 2006

In a message dated 11/19/2006 11:23:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca writes:

>  Even those of us on waiting lists?

Especially those who haven't  actually used it for a few days at least.

hmmm.  I was thinking that maybe I would have been excluded from  the
damning
since my only published concern is battery life.

I am not off the list.

Kyle, friend of mine that he is, has never been a pure Leica glass guy.He
had Leica bodies, but... Well, let him explain.

My friend BD sleeps with Oly, and I cannot blame him, though I would be
more
choosey in my bed-mates. If they are good in bed, that's nice, but it
doesn't mean they will pleasure others in the same way.   It  makes him less
believable when he performs a point-by-point deconstruction on  Leica,

We heard a peep today that Leica has a fix.  I figured that, but most
others
ignored it, including Kyle, who was present when the the squeek was
sqawked..

I may or I may not buy an M8. My M7 sits wishing for shooting, but I  am out
with my Pentax.

_http://www.sonc.com/portmanteau.htm_ (http://www.sonc.com/portmanteau.htm)

If I publish mostly on the web...

Regards,