Subject: [Leica] M8 Magenta fix: Example
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Nov 18 14:56:26 2006

You touch on a major issue and one I am not yet happy that I have
learnt: colour management. On my monitor the balance is greatly
improved, BUT I need a lot of work before I'm even happy with the
jpegs I'm producing which all look terrible compared with the tiff
images the camera is producing here at home.

But the colour of the shirt is better - no?