Subject: [Leica] A good week.
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Nov 18 09:20:14 2006

This past week was pretty good.  On Wednesday I did a shoot with a
Country Music group, Carolina Rain who was doing a food story for one of
my magazine clients.  They were cooking Shrimp Etouffee and man it was
tasty.  Too bad I could only taste a very little as I am allergic to
shrimp. :(

Then on Thursday I did a shoot with Crystal Gayle baking cookies.  That
was fun. :) She was really nice and it was a fun shoot.

Last night I walked around a small town near me shooting some night
scenes just to kind of record this small middle Tennessee town before it
grows too big and looses its character.  Photos from there are at:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/nolensville

And if you want to see a photo of the Country shoots look at my blog:

http://web.mac.com/whmcclary/iWeb/tobacco-road/Blog/Blog.html

or watch for Country Weekly magazine.  Crystal will be in the Dec 18th
issue and the others sometime in January I think.

This has been a good week. :)

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography