Subject: [Leica] Re:Exceptional lenses, and their value today(ChrisWillliams)
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Nov 18 00:50:44 2006

To be honest, I'm hoping its better than the original TE ;-)

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Re:Exceptional lenses, and their value today(ChrisWillliams))
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Re:Exceptional lenses, and their value today(ChrisWillliams))