Subject: [Leica] Konica Hexar RF
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Nov 18 00:41:06 2006

On the one I have the vertical alignment was out when I bought it. Never
troubled me too much so I never had it corrected. Also one of the prongs on
the take up spool snapped off leaving me with a roll that wouldn't rewind
stuck in the camera. Maybe I was unlucky, obviously any camera can break
down.

An attempt at correcting the rangefinder myself has left me with a severely
sick rangefinder - only myself to blame for reading too many articles on the
internet saying how easy it was to adjust :-)

Not sure what the situation is with spare parts these days, or who is able
to repair/service them.

Personally I always preferred my M6, but at the prices they're available for
now the Hexar is probably worth a try.

Steve